Overview of Transaction
- On May 4th 2021, Trifork announced its intention to launch Initial Public Offering on Nasaq Copenhagen with first expected trading day on June 1st, 2021.
- Today, on May 17th, the offer period commenced and will close no later than 31 May 2021 at 2:00 p.m. CET, but may be closed in whole or in part at the earliest on 26 May 2021 at 00:01 a.m. CET. The Offer Period for orders up to, and including, DKK 3 million may be closed before the remainder of the Offering is closed. Any such earlier closing, in whole or in part, will be announced through Nasdaq Copenhagen.
- Ferd Capital have committed to subscribe for shares in the contemplated IPO for DKK 270 million based on a post-money equity value of up to approximately DKK 2.96 billion.
- More information can be found here.
Significance of Transaction
- Trifork is a next-generation IT and business service provider, founded in Denmark in 1996 and now headquartered in Switzerland. Trifork is striving to be at the forefront of technological innovation by inspiring and teaching customers about new technological possibilities, building innovative software solutions and operating and maintaining these solutions, matching the strength of Ferd’s other shareholdings in listed companies.
- Long-term relationships with blue-chip and other customers driving growth through repeat business.
- Innovative approach to R&D by investing in promising technology start-ups trough the Trifork Labs segment.
- Full-year 2021 financial targets: Revenue of EURm 140-150 and Trifork segment adjusted EBITDA of EURm 23.7-28.5.
- Lanell served as strategic buy-side advisor to Ferd Capital supporting the creation of a 360 degree perspective on Trifork.
- Lanell continue to serve as strategic advisor for Ferd Capital covering the Nordics.